From: Malcolm Carlock
Subject: Free LISPs usable on a Sun4:  Summary
The main recommendations I received for free (if not PD) LISPs for
the Sun4 were:

C-Scheme:       anon FTP to altdorf.ai.mit.edu (18.43.0.246)

AKCL            anon FTP to rascal.ics.utexas.edu (128.83.138.20)

And a tip o' the hat to ···@morningstar.com (Bob Sutterfield), who forwarded
some information on using Archie, McGill's online FTP archive-location archive.
I include the most key paragraph from the forwarded text:

 So how do you get to use archie? If you are Internet connected, it's
 easy. Telnet to quiche.cs.mcgill.ca (132.206.2.3 or 132.206.51.1) and
 login as user "archie". You should get a banner message and status
 report on our latest additions (there's no password, although we do log
 the sessions to provide rudimentary stats). "help" gets a list of valid
 commands. Feedback welcome and can be sent to ········@cs.mcgill.ca

C-Scheme has been installed and is running on one of our Sun4s.  Many
thanks to all who responded.

Malcolm L. Carlock                      Internet:  ····@unr.edu
                                        UUCP:      unr!malc
                                        BITNET:    ····@equinox