From: David Newman
Subject: Lisp Resources
Hi,

Recently, I saw a bunch of notes on resourcing in LISP.
I think that they were in this newsgroup, but (unfortunately)
I did not save them.

We're looking for some common lisp code to manage resources.
That is to say that we have a bit of code that uses many CONS
cells due to rapid turnover of data structures.  In order to
minimize garbage-collection-related performance problems, we'd
like to allocate a small number of data structures, and reuse
them repeatedly.

If someone has any pointers to packages of that might help us
out with this, could you please be so kind as to mail it to me
at the following address?

·······@mcc.com

Thanks very much,