From: Giuffrida F.
Subject: CLX problems
 Hello all

I tried to install CLXR4 taken from EXPO.LCS.MIT.EDU on my SUN 4
I have a Lucid 3.0, but I had some problems:
After having loaded "defsystem.lisp" I tried the command
 (compile-clx)
with very bad results because the system answered that it
cannot find the compiler, but the compiler exist,
            What's goin on?

If someone has installed CLX on Lucid 3.0 PLEASE contact me
by e-mail.                                 Thanks.

   *****************************
   *       _   ___             *
   *      /   /  | |  | |\     *
   *     /    |  | |\ | | \    *
*          Francesco (Giugu) Giuffrida      e-mail: ยทยทยทยท@dist.unige.it         *
*                                           tel. +39 (10) 3532801              *
*                                           fax: +39 (10) 3532948              *
*          Dist (Dipartimento di Sistemistica Informatica Telematica)          *
*                          via Opera Pia 11a, Genova                           *