From: Erlinda Sarreal Santa Ana
Subject: using English sentences in LISP programs
* pn eopy1 eopy2 eopn3 ffy hfy eoy lm 010 rm 075 pi 005 ps 002 pl 055 hd 010 ft 000 fp 001 ss 028 019 002 002 ts 007 012

	      For the past two months, I have been studying how to program
	  in Common LISP as part of my senior project.	The few books about
	 Common LISP which the school library owns do not have examples of
	 programs that accept  English sentences as input.  I would like to
	 know of books that have examples of Common LISP programs where a
	 user types in an English sentence that has to do with the domain
	 of the program, and based on this sentence a procedure will be
	 called.  I know programs that do this, but I have not seen the
	 code for them.  Any response to this request would be appreciated.

	      You can e-mail your response directly to:  ·········@oxy.edu.
	 Thanks in advance.