From: Sergio Antoy; Assistant Prof of CS
Subject: Looking for Scheme on the Sparc
Is there some implementation of scheme running on the sparc?
Could someone plese point me to some site where I can ftp it?

Thanks,

Sergio Antoy
Portland State University
·····@cs.pdx.edu
+1 (503) 725-3009
From: Karsten Thygesen
Subject: Re: Looking for Scheme on the Sparc

Sergio> Is there some implementation of scheme running on the sparc?
Sergio> Could someone plese point me to some site where I can ftp it?

You can use Elk. It's got support for X11 and more. I can't remember
the site where I got it, but if you wish, I can put it on our site..

--
Regards,
Karsten

Karsten Thygesen              I Aalborg University                 I
Internet: ······@iesd.auc.dk  I Institute for electronic systems   I
FidoNet: (2:231/79)           I Fredrik Bajers vej 7, 9220 Aalborg I
BBS: +45-98141179             I DK-Denmark.                        I