From: Paul Wilson
Subject: Looking for HyperModel or OO1 source, pref in Lisp or Scheme
I'm looking for code for the Hypermodel benchmark, preferably in Lisp
or Scheme.  (If I can't find it in Lisp or Scheme, I'd like to look
at source in other languages, to help me implement it.)

I'd also be interested in an implementation of the OO1 benchmark
(refined Sun Engineering Database Benchmark) in Lisp or Scheme.

(I've already coded most of OO1 in Scheme, but I'd like to compare
with what somebody else has done.)

Thanks prematurely,

      Paul

--
| Paul R. Wilson, Interactive Computing Envts. Lab. lab ph.: (312) 996-9216   |
| U. of Illinois at Chicago EECS Dept. (M/C 154)    ······@bert.eecs.uic.edu* |