From: D J Williams
Subject: Lisp Programming in KEE Toolkit for Graphics/C integration.
  Hello People,

      I am about to embark on a project in which I will be using KEE on a DEC

VAXStation 3100, under DEC Windows, for graphics programming.The MicroVax, to

which the 3100's are connected is operating under VMS & I would also like to

interface to either VMS C or possibly Ultrix C.Any info. on KeePictures would

also be most helpful & tips on the technical aspects of IKBS programming/soft-

-ware engineering, related possibly to the monitoring of others work in this

area, ie. a supervisory role for myself.

      Many thanks, & I will edit the responses prior to returning them o the

Net. D.J.Williams.