From: Charles T Brown
Subject: Common Lisp interpreter/compiler
Does anyone know of a FULL Common Lisp compiler or interpreter out there?
I have access to SPARCstations, Sun 3s, an SGI, a MIPS (BSD/SYSV), and
an HP.  I would like to use this for non-commercial purposes, a well...

(I would go with Kyoto, but it isn't a full implementation, and I
need to have root to install it...)

Thanks!  If this question is a stupid, idiotic, or dull one, please
direct your mail to :/dev/null.  However, any suggestions
please go to ·····@max.physics.sunysb.edu.  (Or if this
question has been asked 40 times in the last 3 days, I haven't been
reading this newsgroup)

--Titus

--
"Never put off until tomorrow, that which can be done the day after tomorrow"
          -- C. Titus Brown, anonymous student, ·····@max.physics.sunysb.edu

                UNIX is good, you say?  Which UNIX, say I!