From: John Paxton
Subject: Need Common Lisp
Montana State University is currently in the
market for a version of Common Lisp/CLOS.  We
wish to install it on a network of microvaxen
running Ultrix 4.0.

Segmentation faults prevented us from using The
University of Texas's shareware version of Kyoto
Common Lisp.

I would greatly appreciate any information that
could be sent.  Thank you.
From: Zhiwei Yang
Subject: Re: Need Common Lisp
In article <····@dali>, ·····@nero.cs.montana.edu (John Paxton) writes:

> Segmentation faults prevented us from using The
> University of Texas's shareware version of Kyoto
> Common Lisp.

Hi, but I have to try it on my Sun3. Would someone kindly
tell me how I can get Kyoto Common Lisp.

Thanks in advance!

--
Mr. Zhiwei Yang	     |   e-mail:  ····@darmstadt.gmd.de
GMD.   Rheinstr. 75  |	     or   ····@darmstadt.gmd.dbp.de