From: Matthew L. Ginsberg
Subject: information sought on public AI systems
I am in the process of collecting information on publicly available
AI software.  If you have such a piece of software, please send me
the following information regarding it:

1.  System name
2.  Net address of one contact.
3.  Distribution method.  ftp, by licence, etc.  If ftp, it should be
possible to log on to the machine in (2) anonymously and then figure it
out.
4.  Is there documentation?  REAL documentation, not a collection of
research papers describing how the system is supposed to work.  : )
5.  Feature.  One or two words describing the functionality -- no more.
6.  What area of AI is the software for (KR, planning, learning, etc)?

If the system is *not* written in standard common lisp, please let me
know.  Also, if there are any restrictions on noncommercial use, please
let me know.

Thanks!

						Matt Ginsberg