From: ··············@TRANSARC.COM
Subject: Perq/Spice Lisp Manual Sought
I recently managed to bring up an old version of Lisp on a Perq
workstation that I have.  Qualitative comments aside, does anyone have a
manual for this version of lisp that I could copy, borrow, or have?  I'm
working ona project involving these historical machines, and would very
much like to experiment with it - unfortunately, I'm mostly a C person,
so don't really understand what to do to invoke facilities such as the
editor - not having a manual or anyone to ask (after all this time)
doesn't make things any easier!

Any help would be appreciated - if you used this version of Lisp, I'd
appreciate hearing from you.  Perhaps you can just tell me a few things
I need to know.  Thanks in advance!

    Bill (···@transarc.com)

char disclaimer[] = "This has nothing to do with Transarc!";