From: VARGA,LASZLO ZSOLT/PS
Subject: LISP Compiler: Error Recovery ?
I had to port a LISP application from a Symbolics computer to
a Sun 3/80. On the Sun we had Allegro Common Lisp and Sun Common
Lisp. In order to find (at least some of) the Symbolics specific
parts of the Lisp source code I wanted to compile it with the
Allegro CL and the Sun CL compilers, but there was some difficulty:
when the Lisp compiler finds an error in the source code, it stops
and enters the debugger, and I could not find a switch that would
prevent this. Since I wanted to compile all the files from the
beginning to the end, I had to make the compiler recover from
the errors manually.
Does anyone know other solutions ? How can one compile Lisp files
without entering the debugger on every error ?

   Laszlo Zsolt Varga
   ·····@cernvm.cern.ch