From: Dylan Kaufman
Subject: Common LISP implementation for IBM-PCs running MS/PC-DOS
Hi,

I am looking for an implementation of Common LISP for IBM-PCs running
MS/PC-DOS.  I have seen (somewhere) both XLisp and PC-Lisp, but I am
not sure what either of them actually is or whether they are
implementations of Common LISP.

If you know of any implementations of that variety of LISP for IBM
PC's whether shareware, public domain, or commercial, I'd appreciate
it if you could email me.  I will post a summary

thank you,

-<!>Dylan

--
-<>Dylan<>-                     MA EMT-M, CA EMT-1A, BEMCo 107
Dylan Kaufman 			Major in Computer Science