From: Norbert Glaser
Subject: Frame-Based Languages
Hi,

I'm currently working on a project for knowledge representation (semantic model for polygonal environment) and I decided to use a frame-based language for implementation.
I know FRL, KRS, LOOPS and Objlog and I'm interested if there are OTHER LANGUAGES.
Are there others than KRS which are based on Common Lisp ?

Thank's in advance !

Norbert

     PLEASE REPLY BY E-MAIL BECAUSE OUR NEWS-SYSTEM DOESN'T WORK CORRECTLY
From: Jason Almeter
Subject: Re: Frame-Based Languages
There is a frame based knowledge tool that was/is developed at
Carnegie Mellon called FrameKit.  The copy of the software I have
lists the current maintainer as:

Eric Nyberg
ยทยทยท@nl (.cmu.edu, .cs.cmu.edu, ???)
412-268-5140

I have no idea if this info is still valid, use at your own risk.

-jla-