From: Sashi Kala
Subject: Lisp for a mac
Hi,

I am looking for a good lisp system for the Macintosh. Advice and
comments on systems that you have used will be greatly appreciated.
BTW, I used to use Allegro Common Lisp about three years back, but
have been having trouble locating the company. Is the company still
around?

Venu.
From: Dave Seaman
Subject: Re: Lisp for a mac
In article <······················@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> ···@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Sashi Kala) writes:
>I am looking for a good lisp system for the Macintosh. Advice and
>comments on systems that you have used will be greatly appreciated.
>BTW, I used to use Allegro Common Lisp about three years back, but
>have been having trouble locating the company. Is the company still
>around?

Allegro Common Lisp for the Mac has been taken over by Apple Computer and is
now known as Macintosh Common Lisp.  It is available from APDA.  I have version
2.0b1 (a beta release), which they will upgrade for free to 2.0 when it becomes
available.  This release includes CLOS support.

--
Dave Seaman
···@seaman.cc.purdue.edu