From: Brendan Kehoe
Subject: AKCL on an AT&T 3b2
  I'd love to hear from anyone that's built akcl on an AT&T 3b2 (600G,
if you care) running System V Release 3.2.2.

  After a couple of hours, I finally ditched it.  If someone could
send me a copy of an att3b2.defs file (since there is none
distributed), I'd be eternally grateful.  (And anything else that
might be needed to build it.  For example, file.d won't build without
getting FIONREAD from sys/inetioctl.h.)

--
     Brendan Kehoe - Widener Sun Network Manager - ·······@cs.widener.edu
  Widener University in Chester, PA                A Bloody Sun-Dec War Zone