From: Allen Blue
Subject: Help request:  Make-system on Sun
We have a large Common LISP program that runs on Explorer 2s,
and we plan to port it to Suns.

Does anyone know of anything similar to TI's DEFSYSTEM and
MAKE-SYSTEM that can be used on Sun 3-260 workstations with
SunOS 4.0.1 and Sun Common LISP 2.1.1?  We may be upgrading
to LISP 3.0 before too long, but that is not definite.

Another possibility:  Does anyone know of a way to use
unix Makefiles to do dependency control for LISP programs?

I would appreciate any information or, even better,
pointers to public domain code that would do the job.

Allen Blue    Northern Telecom Inc.
              Research Triangle Park, NC