From: Andreas Strotmann
Subject: CL for AIX/370: summary of answers
Hi!

A short while ago I asked for info on CL systems available for IBM mainframes
running the AIX/370 UNIX-clone. Here's a short summary of what I got in reply:

1. The latest AKCL distribution (akcl-1-530) on rascal.ics.utexas.edu
   supports AIX/370. This is *NEW* (just a week old or so). My thanks to
   Bruce McKenney, ITS, RPI, for a pre-release of that version, and to
   whoever actually worked on the port.

2. Ibuki CL is sold for AIX/370. Contact: ···@ibuki.com.

3. Lucid and Franz do not (yet?) offer their CLs for AIX/370. Instead, Lucid
   serve MVS or some such on IBM mainframes, and Franz offered me a version
   for Amdahl machines (370 compatible, I think) running UTS (a (different)
   UNIX-clone).

Thanks to all who replied!

Andreas Strotmann
Universitaet zu Koeln                    Cologne University
Reg. Rechenzentrum                       Computer Center
 Internet:   ·········@RRz.Uni-Koeln.De