From: SRINIVASAN,K
Subject: RCS, SCCS for Lisp?
Are there any version control tools for Lisp?  I am interested in knowing about any other facilities available for multi-programmer projects in Lisp also.  Thanks in anticipation.

--
SRINIVASAN,K
School of Textile Engineering   Georgia Tech.
From: Ora Lassila
Subject: Re: RCS, SCCS for Lisp?
In article <·····@hydra.gatech.EDU> ·······@prism.gatech.EDU
(SRINIVASAN,K) writes:
> Are there any version control tools for Lisp?
We are using Macintosh Allegro Common Lisp in our projects and have found
the version control tools of MPW (Macintosh Programmer's Workbench) good
for our purposes. To get things working, we had to modify the editor of
MACL to respect MPW when a file has been marked as "read-only" (i.e. we
built a mechanism that allows write-protection of MACL editor buffers).

    Ora Lassila
    Laboratory of Information Processing Science
    Helsinki University of Technology, Finland
    email: ···@hutcs.hut.fi