From: ·········@cc.helsinki.fi
Subject: looking for benchmarks
I am looking for benchmarks for evaluating a Common Lisp system.

I know that there exists at least Gabriel- benchmarks and Dhrystone benchmark
but i don't know where those bencmarks are available.

Does there exists other benchmarks for evaluating Common Lisp compiler. I would
like to get benchmarks like Dhrystone, where all types of data are known in
compile-time. (Gabriel benchmarks in itself are not quite suitable for
evaluating are REAL CL compiler, because people want to do thinks like

(defun fibo (x)
	(declare (ftype (function (fixnum) fixnum) 1+)
		 (ftype (function (fixnum fixnum) fixnum) + -)
		(type fixnum x))
 (if (< x 2)
     1
     (+
	(fibo (1- x))
	(fibo (- x 2)))))

and get optimal compiled code for function above.)

Thanks in advance.