From: Murthy S Gandikota
Subject: PCL (CLOS)  on Vax Lisp, bug report
While compiling pcl on Vax Lisp 3.x  here are some error messages
about the following symbols having no-definition. Any suggestions on
how to fix these will be highly appreciated.

make-instance
default-initargs
allocate-instance
initialize-instance
shared-initialize
make-wrapper
inform-type-system-about-class

I could get around these bugs by doing (defun *symbol* nil) (which is
arbitrary).

there is also a problem with system::set-svref where the argument is
expected to be an array, which i could get around by arbitrarily
defun-ing it.

However, the following bug is persistent and I don't know
how to proceed around it:

(BOOTSTRAP-ACCESSOR-DEFINITIONS EQL-SPE ..UNBOUND-SLOT.. ..UNBOUND-SLOT..)

the error is: argument ..UNBOUND-SLOT.. is not a list

Thanks

Murthy