From: David W. Reed
Subject: Advice on a LISP course
I am going to teach a 3-week LISP course over the summer, and am hoping for
some advice.  I need to find software and a text.  The course will be taught
on PC's or Macs (probably PC's), and cost is very important.  I have been
told by some that Scheme is the way to go, but I have no idea how much
Scheme costs, or which texts are good.

Any advice people could give me regarding software and/or texts would be
GREATLY appreciated.  Please respond by email, since I am not a reader of
these groups.

Dave Reed
Dept of Computer Science, Duke University
Durham, NC 27706           (919) 660-6562
       INTERNET:  ยทยทยท@cs.duke.edu