From: Daniel Schneider
Subject: ILISP on a Sparcstation: Anybody got gnu keybindi
I use Franz Allegro CL 3.13...+ CLim 0.9 + Gnu 18.55 on a Sun Sparcstation 2.
I just installed the new version of ILISP and I'm quiet happy with it.
(I think it's better than the interface supplied by Franz).

But I don't know much about Gnu-Emacs.  Could any nice soul out there tell me
how to program the keyboard on a Sun Sparcstation 2 in a clean way:

  - I dream of using the Alt "roll over" key instead of this $%^& ESC.

  - I also would like to get an example *.el (preferable for an ILISP set-up)
which shows me how to bind the function-keys to the left, on the top and to
the right ?  I didn't find anything easy to understand in the gnu/lisp
directory, do i need a newer version of gnu ?

Thanks a lot for any replies. I have access to international ftp,
so a pointer to an archive with examples would help also.

------
Daniel K.Schneider, TECFA (Educational Technologies and Learning)
Faculte de Psychologie et des Sciences de l'Education, University of Geneva,
1211 Geneva 4 (Switzerland), Tel.(..41)22 705 7652, Fax. (..41) 22 20 29 27.

Internet:   ········@divsun.unige.ch  (and various national nets)    | if reply
CSnet/ARPA: ························@relay.cs.net   (old style)      | does not
X400:       S=schneide;OU=divsun;O=unige;PRMD=switch;ADMD=arcom;C=ch | work,
uucp:       mcvax!cui!divsun.unige.ch!shneider                       | try one
BITNET:     ········@cgeuge51                                        | of
DECNET:     UGUN2A::SCHNEIDE (local Swiss)                           | these