From: Jonathan H. Young
Subject: Mainframe (Common)Lisps?
Are there any Mainframe CommonLisp implementations out there?  I know
about KCL and VaxLisp; I was hoping for something with better
performance and perhaps commercial support.

Pointers to an on-line listing would also be welcome.

Thanks in advance.

				--- Jonathan
From: Takashi Hasegawa
Subject: Re: Mainframe (Common)Lisps?
In article <··················@guildenstern.icad.com> ·····@icad.com (Jonathan H. Young) writes:

   >>Are there any Mainframe CommonLisp implementations out there?  I know
   >>about KCL and VaxLisp; I was hoping for something with better
   >>performance and perhaps commercial support.

There is a CommonLisp implemented on Hitachi M-680. It is the
product of Hitachi Ltd., and it includes compiler and interpreter.
This product fully supports CommonLisp and almost supports CLOS.

Takashi Hasegawa, Central Research Lab., Hitachi Ltd.
e-mail: ········@crl.hitachi.co.jp