From: Mark Rosenstein
Subject: Lucid on Silicon Graphics 4D/25s (getting the GL in)
Hi:
We are evaluating Lucid's lisp for our Silicon Graphics 4D/25s
(soon to be 4D/35s).
We have three obvious concerns. First how quickly does Lucid
respond to new Versions of the Silicon Graphics Operating System.

Second has anyone built a foreign function interface to the graphics library,
that we might use?

Finally, how responsive is Lucid to bug problems (especially efficiency
things, since doing graphics often requires reasonable performance).

Comments on these and any other comments on Lucid would be appreciated.

Email would probably be best, since this is almost certainly of
not general interest.

Thanks.

Mark.