From: Greg Sylvain,Lib 007a,3929,6445148
Subject: Is there anyway to bind control keys in akcl ???
	hello everyone,

	Does anyone know of a way to bind or make a new key map in akcl.
Specifically, I'm trying to bind control keys to the existing key map and I'm
having considerable trouble.  make-char doesn't work, or at least I haven't
figured out how to make it work yet.  I presume the problem is because the
constants char-bits-limit and char-font-limit are both set to one.

	Maybe is there a way to reassign these values ???

	Thanks alot, I would appreciate any help,
	greg

P.S. I'm trying to build garnet.
Greg Sylvain			UUCP: 			...!{uunet}!umbc3!greg
Academic Computing Services	Internaet (arpa): 	····@umbc3.umbc.edu
Systems Programmer		BITNET:		 	·····@UMBC