From: Skip Egdorf
Subject: Mac Common Lisps
I am trying to collect information regarding Common Lisp implementations
for the Apple Macintosh series. I am (will, may be,) porting a substantial
Common Lisp application from Sun/Lucid, and Symbolics environments to the
Mac. The application is fairly standard CL with a large CLOS commitment.
The code runs currently under both native CLOS (e.g. in Lucid 4.0) and
PCL.

The target machines will include Mac+ 1 - 4 MB systems, and Mac-II 2 - 8 MB
systems.

Would anyone with experience (or vague rumors, this is the NET after all)
with Mac based Common Lisps please email me with recommendations?
Vendor responses welcome too.

I will summerize to the net in a week or two.

					Thanks.
					Skip Egdorf
					ยทยทยท@lanl.gov