From: Wei Jen Yeh
Subject: akcl under sysvr4
Hello,
  I wonder if anyone has compiled any version of akcl under the new
system V R4.  I first ran my stock 3.2 binary (under Dell 4.0), but got
an error message that said something about not able to determine the current
directory (it occurred at the loading time).  I think it's the 1-485 version.
I took a look at the archive at school, and it seemed that the error is from
the file c/unixfsys.c.  BTW, the file system that the akcl binary is at is
of the type UFS.

  Has anyone successfully built akcl under sysvr4?  Does the new binary format
makes a difference to akcl?

  Thanks in advance for any help.

Wei Jen Yeh

ยทยทยท@cs.purdue.edu