From: M.D.Clay
Subject: (A)KCL for VMS
Fellow netters,

    Awhile ago I posted a plea for a VMS port of (A)KCL.  Well...nobody
responded.  (*Sigh*)

    I have, however, discovered a VMS port of KCL on `the system next door',
and also have verified that my employer has already gotten the requisite
license agreement.

    Here's the problem:  The VMS port was done in 1987 at Vanderbilt University
by someone named Gabor Karsai.  I am running on VMS 5.4.  The MAKE.COM bombs
out with several errors.  Some I have been able to fix.  Some I haven't.  I'm
sure that some of these errors are due to VMS upgrades between 1987 and now.

    Here's what I would like:  Any information leading to an anonymous FTP
location for the original VMS KCL port at Vanderbilt University or any other
place that has a *working* copy or the current whereabouts of Gabor Karsai.

    If you know something, please respond.  I know of at least two other
netters that are interested in this also.

    E-mail any info to me.  I will summarize for the net.

---
|_     |_  |___     \__     *  - R. Langdon  *   ·····@wolf.cs.washington.edu