From: Mark A. Kolb
Subject: LispView on Other Platforms
A few weeks ago, various people were discussing possible ports of LispView
to other lisps.  I was wondering if anyone has tried porting LispView to a
non-Sun platform, such as HP's (SysV rather than BSD), but still using
Lucid's lisp.  I expect the major difficulty here would be building the
XView libraries.  Anyway, if anyone has any experiences along these lines,
positive or negative, I'd like to hear them.  Please reply via e-mail; if
there's sufficient interest, I can post of summary of the responses.

Thanks!

Mark Kolb                                           GE Corporate R&D Center
ยทยทยทยท@crd.ge.com                                     Schenectady, NY