From: R. Bharat Rao
Subject: Wanted: Error function implementation in CL
Does anyone have the cumulative dist. function of a standardized
normal variable implemented in Common LISP.  Specifically I'm looking
for

F(x) = Int (- inf to x) 1/(sqrt 2 pi) expt ( - t^2/2) dt

Alternately the error function, erf(x) will be fine as well.

I can hack up my own, but would greatly appreciate it if someone could
give me a version they had already done.

Thanks,

-Bharat

--
R. Bharat Rao                         E-mail: ······@cs.uiuc.edu
Electrical & Computer Engineering, University of Illinois, Urbana