From: David Lee Matuszek
Subject: Wanted:  Lisp recommendations for Macintosh
I've begun thinking about getting (some kind of) a Lisp for my
Macintosh.  However, it's been years since I've seriously programmed
in Lisp.  Before Common Lisp, even.

I'd appreciate ANY AND ALL comments about Lisp for the Macintosh.
This would be just for my own use, so price is a major concern.  After
that, I'd want a (relatively) bug-free product with a good Mac
interface.

If this is a FAQ, could someone send me a copy of the most recent
summing-up, or tell me where to find it in an archive?  If not, I'll
post a summary if I get enough of a response to merit one.

E-mail strongly preferred--my news feed is pretty flaky.

a T d H v A a N n K c S e

-- Dave Matuszek (ยทยทยทยท@prc.unisys.com)  I don't speak for my employer. --
-  Sorry if this is late; my news feed runs about a week behind.        -