From: Tom Boutell
Subject: Author of XScheme& XLisp
The author of the above packages had an article in the very latest
Dr. Dobbs, which described a programming language of his called
"Bob." I'm interested in using Bob as the language of instruction
in a free introductory programming course, since it contains
many of the niftier concepts of C and C++ programming, but has
the relaxed constraints (ie, ease of learning) of a more Lisp-
like language. Trouble is, I don't know his net address, though
I suspect he has one. Can he, or someone else, clue me in? I'd
like to find out whether I can ftp the sources, and whether
there's any legal problem with the course (I suspect not, but
I wanted to ask his permission). Thanks, and my apologies for
a question related only indirectly to these newsgroups.

--
Isn't it really annoying when people babble on and on in their .signature
to the point where you can't seem to find the information you really wanted