From: Alan M  Lesgold
Subject: MS Windows 3.0 version of lisp?
From: Carl Turner
Subject: Re: MS Windows 3.0 version of lisp?
··@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Alan M  Lesgold) writes:
>Does anyone know of a
>solid common lisp for MS windows 3.0?  It strikes me that the DDE
>capability of windows would be ideal for the interface between the two
>systems, but I can't find much in the way of standard lisps for
>Microsoft Windows 3.0   All help appreciated.

I'm interested in this too.  I received (and promptly misplaced) a notice
from Gold Hill announcing a Golden Common Lisp that runs under MS Windows
3.0, unless I'm terribly mistaken.  Has anyone seen/had any experience
with this product?  Can I get some opinions on this?

Thanks for any help.

--
vxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvxvx
v  Carl Turner                             Psychology Department             x