From: Yusuf Pisan
Subject: Help needed for window operations using Common Lisp under X-windows
    I am using IBM-RT, running Lucid-1.1 under X-windows (X11 to be specific)
    I am trying to open other windows from
the lisp environment to display graphics and/or text. I have been using the
CLX package instead of using XLIB functions. I can display graphics, but
have a problem creating a scrollable window for text. I do have the CLX
manual, and I did look over the X-window functions.
   If you know how or can direct me in any way, please reply.

   If you can tell me how to find the source code of a executable file like
"xterm" that can also be usefull.

Please respond by e-mail since I do not regularly read these newsgroups.

						Yusuf Pisan
·····@eecs.nwu.edu
·····@casbah.acns.nwu.edu
·····@aristotle.ils.nwu.edu