From: ·····@CCVAX.IASTATE.EDU
Subject: Need Docs for Gambit v1.51 Scheme
I just recently downloaded Gambit Scheme for the mac from a ftp-site in
japan, and am impressed with the language, as well as the compiler.
Unfortunately, the programs are given little documentation as to what
functions are supported, and there are not enought examples given for me
to guess what has been included.  I checked my university library and found
zero documentation on Scheme itself, so now i turn to this group.  Does
anyone know of a ftp-able documentation package for Scheme (any version).

Thanks in advance.  If requested i will post replys.

Norman Nunley   ·····@ccvax.iastate.edu