From: Ott Mihkel Tammepuu
Subject: How to get (A)KCL
I have spent a lot of time installing KCL on a weird russian machine BESTA
(68030, Unix V). So many problems there that I don't want to ask any help.
Rather I would like to know how is it possible to get a more up-to-date
version of it (I've got only a 1988 one with AKCL version number 1112).
Unfortunately I have not got FTP access. Is there any possibility to get
it via e-mail? Or perhaps somebody can send it on a 1/4'' tape cartridge (sure
I'll return it)
Thanks in advance,
--
     / /   / /     Institute of Cybernetics, Estonian Academy of Sciences