From: Ralph P. Sobek
Subject: Interlisp to Common-Lisp translator
Has anyone improved upon the Interlisp to Common-Lisp translator
written by Gordon S. Novak Jr. (Copyright (c) 1983) and the Interlisp
Compatibility package by Peter D. Karp (Copyright (c) 1989)?

I am currently playing around with the Common-Lisp versions of these:

       63747 Mar 29 17:52 ltran.lisp
        8554 Mar 29 18:53 ilisp-compat.lisp

These I've recovered from tut..cis.ohio-state.edu.  If there is a more
recent version available I would also be interested.

Thanks to all.

--
Ralph P. Sobek			  Disclaimer: The above ruminations are my own.
·····@laas.fr				   Addresses are ordered by importance.