From: Boggo the Wonder Cat
Subject: PCL and new release of IBUKI common lisp...
We have just installed the new release of IBUKI common lisp on a MIPS
3240 and PCL will not compile with the new version.  As far as I can tell
the data structures for compiled functions/closures have changed and
IBCL-LOW.LSP falls over on the new structures.  It is looking for fields
which aren't there any more.

The IBUKI version is `IBUKI Common Lisp  Version 2 release 01.021'

Does anyone know of a `fix' for this newer version as we now have no PCL
at our site?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Any pointers
to anyone who has already come across this problem (or even solved it)
would also be useful as I am working to a deadline.

					Matty.
--
James Matthew Farrow                    | "For in that moment I beheld the ruin
·····@basser.cs.su.OZ.AU                | of my existence.  My world fell dark