From: David Keppel
Subject: elk -- references?
I'm looking for pointers/references/... on the `elk' Scheme
interpreter.  (FYI: `elk' is a freely-availble Scheme interpreter
which is/was being distributed for use as a standard extension
language.)  Any of names, articles, and/or source ftp sites would
be useful.  Please e-mail, I will summarize.

	;-D on  ( Next: a reduction language )  Pardo
--
		    ·····@cs.washington.edu
    {rutgers,cornell,ucsd,ubc-cs,tektronix}!uw-beaver!june!pardo
From: David Keppel
Subject: Re: elk -- references?
I wrote:
>[I'm looking for info on the `elk' Scheme interpreter.]

Here's the promised followup/summary:

Thanks to:
···@ai.mit.edu (Thomas M. Breuel)
Robert Kelley <···@sequent.com>
Tero Mononen <···@deathstar.hut.fi>
···@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

The author is
    Oliver Laumann, Technical University of Berlin, Germany.
    pyramid!tub!net   ···@TUB.BITNET   ···@tub.cs.tu-berlin.de

Elk is available from gatekeeper.dec.com in pub/comp.sources.misc.
The elk-1.1 distribution is on labrea.stanford.edu
Source is available on funic.funet.fi [128.214.6.100] at directory
	~ftp/pub/unix/languages/scheme (elk-1.1.tar.Z)
	This version should work on vax, m68k, 386, sparc, symmetry,
	rt and mips  based computers running UNIX.
You can FTP Elk from iamsun.unibe.ch [130.92.64.10]
	(~ftp/Languages/ELK.tar.Z).

Thanks all for the info, Thanks Oliver for the code!

		;-D on  ( Ahead code )  Pardo