From: Marion Hakanson
Subject: Re: KCL for Sequent?
In article <·····@ogicse.ogi.edu> I wrote:

>So, who out there has got KCL (Kyoto Common LISP) ported and running
>on their Sequent (Symmetry)?  I'm actually installing Austin KCL, and
>have raw_kcl running, but lack the proper a.out-related settings to
>allow the "save" function to work (it currently tries to keep writing
>the new "saved_kcl" forever).  If you've got AKCL running on your
>symmetry, then I'd love to see your "config.h".  If you have "old" KCL
>running, then I think the Sequent-specific stuff from "include.h"
>would have what I'm looking for.

So far, the silence has been deafening (only a single "me too").
We're running DYNIX-3.0.12 (or .17, soon) on Sequent Symmetry, but if
you've got it for Balance, that would also be of use.  We could really
use some assistance here.  Please?

--
Marion Hakanson         Domain: ········@cse.ogi.edu
                        UUCP  : {hp-pcd,tektronix}!ogicse!hakanson