From: Christophe Muller
Subject: Free Lex/Yacc package in Lisp?
Dear Lispians,

I'm looking for a "Lex/Yacc" package written in Lisp and generating (at least)
Lisp and (even better) C. I'm especially interested in Emacs-lisp, but as
soon as it is free, I'd like to have some pointers.

I know of something called LeLex and LeYacc based on INRIA's lisp LeLisp,
but as this lisp is not free, I don't expect these packages to be free either..

Thanks in advance,
Christophe.
-- ······@src.umd.edu

Vive Gnu!

 = It is impossible to travel faster than light, and certainly not desirable =
 = as one's hat keeps blowing off. -- Woody Allen                            =