From: ······@newyork.crd.ge.com
Subject: Request for lisp rule based inference engine.
Fellow lisp programmers:
I am a design engineer trying to apply expert rule-based systems to
the design process. I have lisp on my machine (lucid) and
I am looking for some public domain lisp code or donated lisp code for
experimenting with rule based systems. Specifically, I
am looking to experiment with a rule based sytem that does
pattern matching, unification and preferably forward and
backward chaining. I would greatly appreciate any code
that you can send me. I have found some code in AI programming
by McDermott but it would save a lot of time to receive a
system on-line.

My mail address is ······@crd.ge.com.

Thanks in advance

Dave
From: Mott Given
Subject: Re: Request for lisp rule based inference engine.
From article <·····@crdgw1.crd.ge.com>, by ······@newyork.crd.ge.com:
> I am looking to experiment with a rule based sytem that does

   You can FTP "TMYCIN" from /tmycin directory at
   sumex-aix.stanford.edu.

--
Mott Given @ Defense Logistics Agency Systems Automation Center,
             DSAC-TMP, Bldg. 27-1, P.O. Box 1605, Columbus, OH 43216-5002