From: Dan Hoey
Subject: Reference to THE TEMPEST in CLtL2
In the index of CLtL 2nd Edition there are entries for Shakespeare and THE
TEMPEST referring to page 429, but I don't recognize anything on page 429
relevant to either subject.  If anyone can explain the situation, please do so
by mail.  I'll summarize if there is interest.

Thanks.

Dan Hoey
Navy Center for Applied Research in Artificial Intelligence
····@AIC.NRL.Navy.Mil
From: David A. Duff
Subject: Re: Reference to THE TEMPEST in CLtL2
In <···@ai.etl.army.mil> ····@ai.etl.army.mil (Dan Hoey) writes:

>In the index of CLtL 2nd Edition there are entries for Shakespeare and THE
>TEMPEST referring to page 429, but I don't recognize anything on page 429
>relevant to either subject.  If anyone can explain the situation, please do so
>by mail.  I'll summarize if there is interest.

>Thanks.

look on p. 424.

dave duff
the mitre corporation