From: USENET News
Subject: low-level lisp functions
I'm playing around with writting a tiny lisp interperter,
    I started playing with the lisp interperter code from the 1989
    obfuscated C contest (written by Jari Arkko checking in at 1465
    bytes long!) and have greatly modified it (understatement of the
    year :-), it's going pretty well for not really knowing much about
    lisp.

I was wondering if anyone has some standard lisp functions (or would like
to write them) written in a minimal lisp with:
	lambda	defun	eval	setq	set	function
	'	+	-	*	/	\	<	eq
	atom	car	cdr	cons	if
	; The following are written in my "tiny" lisp for my library
	null	%	not	add1	sub1

Things I'm working on that I want:
    cond		; I might have to code this is C
    reverse
    or		and
    let			; I dunno what this does yet.

Anyway the goal is to build up a small standard library of lisp
function that most people use (written in my "tiny" lisp) so I can
learn lisp.  If you see any other functions that need to be core
functions (builtins) just let me know how they work and I can add
them.  Thanks in advance.

-- sanders                          The 11th commandment: "Thou shalt use lint"
For every message of the day, a new improved message will arise to overcome it.