From: Jonas Mellin
Subject: CLOS
I have heard that Common Lisp Object System should be a part of the
Common Lisp standard. I have tried to find it in various versions of
Common Lisp implementations and I have not found it.

In which implementations of CL is CLOS a part of CL?

Is there a public domain version? How can I get it?

Any personal views of CLOS compared to Flavors.

Please email me the answers. I will post a summary if I think it will
interrest you.

Disclaimer: Even a blind man may know how to C.
  /      /--/	 /    \  /    /	     / |/ | 	|UUCP:   ...!sunic!his!jonas
 /      /  /	/    \/ / /  /      /     |	|Phone:  +46 500 77646
/______________________/  \_/ onas /      |ellin|Fax:    +46 500 16325
Snailmail: Jonas Mellin,Hogskolan i Skovde, Box 408, 541 28 Skovde, Sweden