From: Thomson
Subject: Query about C^3-I Applications {C-cube I}
I'd like to know if there exists in the public domain `toy' C-cube I
(Command, Control, Communications & Intelligence) Applications that
have been implemented in either lisp or prolog (or even C, C++).

Thanks in advance for any pointers.
From: Brian Leverich
Subject: Re: Query about C^3-I Applications {C-cube I}
In article <·····@unix.SRI.COM> ·······@unix.SRI.COM (Thomson) writes:
>I'd like to know if there exists in the public domain `toy' C-cube I
>(Command, Control, Communications & Intelligence) Applications that
>have been implemented in either lisp or prolog (or even C, C++).

RAND has done a considerable amount of C3I modeling in ROSS, which is an
object-oriented message-passing simulation implemented in LISP and Scheme
on UNIX boxes and PCs.  Sanjai Narain and Jeff Rothenberg are doing some
nice new work here using their DMOD (Declarative Modeling (?)) language
written in prolog.  DMOD allows some rather amazing sorts of analyses to
be made by virtue of the fact that it "proves" a simulation rather than
runs it, saving a compact history and allowing after-the-fact reasoning
about what happened during the run.

Our products are by definition public domain, though we control
distribution of our newer (and generally buggier...) work.  Call me if you
want to discuss details.  -B
--
  "Simulate it in ROSS"
  Brian Leverich                       | U.S. Snail: 1700 Main St.