From: Jeff Klavan
Subject: Othello Request
Hi all,
If anyone out there in Netland has an Othello program written in LISP,
I would appreciate it if I could have a copy of it. No, this is not for
class, (I already took prog langs 2 years ago, and had to write the
cannibal/missionary program in LISP).  Rather, Im doing a report for my
AI class, and was trying to get different examples of AI games. (Ive gotten
a bunch of good ones so far, so our prof said we should find an Othello
game.  Knowing where to find one would also be of help (ie, a book, or an
ftp file server)).
Thanks in advance (just email responses, no need to clutter up usenet).

Jeff Klavan

Internet: ······@sci.ccny.cuny.edu
Bitnet:   ······@ccnysci
USEnet:   ······@ccnysci.uucp