From: Ian Green
Subject: common lisp implementation
I'm looking for an implementation of Common Lisp.  Would someone please
email me the whereabouts of a CL distribution?  I vaguely recall from
some other posting that U. Texas at Austin has Kyoto Common Lisp
available (Austin KCL?).  To run on Sun SPARCs and/or HP300s/800s.  We
alreadly have an old KCL dist., along with a site licence.  Not sure
of details.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers, Ian Green
                                                  AI Group
Ian Green                                         Department of Engineering
                                                  University of Cambridge