From: Iceman
Subject: Lisp<=>Hypercard IPC
This is in reference to a previous posting I made concerning using
Macintosh Allegro Common Lisp from Hypercard.

Apologies to all who don't care about this - I tried to email it, but
around 50% of the replies bounced do to my twisted news path.

I will give the public domain IPC (Talk to Me) with OK docs, sources,
and Pascal, C, XCMD, and Lisp examples, along with EVAL-server code
(Hypercard sends strings to Lisp, Lisp EVALs them and sends them
back) to anyone who sends me either an 800k disk or an AppleLink
address.  (My AppleLink gateway doesn't seem to like sending disk
files.)  I should point out that this IPC has no relation whatsoever
to the IPC that will be available in System 7.0.

my physical address is:
VRONAY
1311 W. 35th place
Lost Angeles, CA 90007

-ice
reply to:  ······@applelink.apple.com    AppleLink:  ICEMAN
disclaimer:  (not (apples-opinion-p (opinions 'ice))) => T